Coaching is an intentional beneficial relationship between two or more people focused on helping the one coached successfully obtain their goals.
Good coaching can help you:
- reach your potential in Christ
- discover what you truly want in life
- overcome obstacles to success
- connect short-term strategies to long-term plans
A Coach is a “trusted role model, adviser, wise person, friend, Mensch, steward, or guide — a person who works with emerging human and organizational forces to tap new energy and purpose, to shape new visions and plans, and to generate desired results.” (F. Hudson, The Handbook of Coaching).
A Coach is a person who “facilitates experiential learning that results in future-oriented abilities” (Hudson).
An Executive Coach offers specific help by:
* Maintaining Confidential Partnerships
* Utilizing a Structured Process
* Goal Directed for Optimum Performance
Executive Coaching is NOT Psychological therapy! Coaching is designed for emotionally and psychologically healthy individuals. Coaching focuses on: