Introduction and Course Overview
Let’s have a meeting about having meetings! The art and science of the meeting is so misunderstood and/or ill-defined that the word “meeting” has become synonymous with the word “boring” and the phrase “waste of time.” It need not be so! Meetings, if properly crafted, can be productive, engaging, and even enjoyable.
Choose this workshop so that you and your team can:
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool.
- Recognize the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective.
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion.
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behavior.
- The Four Types of meetings found in healthy organizations
- The basics for effective meetings
- The best and the worst of meetings
- When to hold a meeting
- When NOT to hold a meeting
- How to hold productive meetings
- The Power of Preparation
- Setting and keeping Agendas
- Leading a meeting
- How to control a meeting
- Planning for success
- The Three-Month Challenge
About Booking this Workshop:
This workshop can be presented ONLINE (and live) or ONSITE. This workshop will be customized for your ministry to accomplish your objectives.
Initial Consultation (by one representative or by whole team)- No Charge
Let’s talk about ways to establish peak ministry performance!
Teams of 2 – $125 per contact hour/session
Teams of 3 to 7 – $50 per person per session
Teams greater than 7, let’s talk.
ONSITE Workshops are negotiated according to several variables such as: level of detail required, number of days onsite required, materials desired (such as workbooks for each participant), any special needs/accommodations. Additionally, the organization is expected to pay for travel and lodging (if necessary).
Contact Phil Pledger: Phil@TheHigherCallingCoach.com